- Used for checking if player is grounded. If it's not, screen will fade black and Footprints will appear on the place player has left the ground
- Holds references to all objects essential for teleport and continuous locomotion to work
- Should be placed on input root (OVRCameraRig for Oculus).
- Cached transform component
- TeleportRayStarts are created to help stabilize ray casting
- Used to keep track of where player was and invoking events
bool TryGetGroundNormal(out Vector3 groundNormal)
- Returns true if the camera is above object containing Ground
- If player is not grounded, groundNormal is equal to Vector3.Zero
- returns point on the Ground where player is standing.